1. If you are using an entire chicken for this dish, cut it first.
2. Mix one spoon of mustard, paprika, a spoon of soft butter, salt, and pepper, spread the chicken pieces, cover and leave in a fridge for at least an hour.
3. Melt a spoon of butter and put the chicken. Cook it and pour the whine. Cover the frying pan, reduce the heat, and stew for about 30 minutes.
4. Take out the meat and put it in a dish that is meant to be used in an oven.
5. Pour cream into the remaining sauce.
6. Thoroughly mix a teaspoon of flour and 2 spoons of butter and mustard. Put it in the sauce and mix while heating. Mix in grated Parmesan. Pour this sauce on the chicken and put everything in the oven. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 200 C.