- Chicken breast (without skin): 2
- Natural yogurt: 6 tablespoons
- Sweet paprika powder: 2 teaspoons
- Chili pepper powder: 1 teaspoon
- Salt: pinch
- Ground pepper: pinch
- 1. Cut chicken into large chunks, pour with yogurt, add spices and mix well. Let rest for at least 20 minutes.
- 2. Place chicken onto BBQ skewers (if you will bake in the oven, you can choose wooden sticks). And cook until the chicken is cooked through (15-20 minutes), always flipping up.
Did you like? Share it with everyone!