With app it is better!
- All recipes in your phone
- Shops discounts in your phone
- Faster performance
- And more functions!
Do you want to download our app?
- Chicken breast: ~400 g
- Peas: 150 g
- Cherry tomatoes: 200 g
- Mushrooms: 6-8
- Leek: 1 small
- Soy sauce: 2-3 tablespoons
- Red wine vinegar: 1 tablespoon
- Ground pepper
- Sesame seeds: pinch
- 1. First of all, slice the chicken. Add some oil into frying pan. Cook chicken for a few minutes.
- 2. Then make the heat higher.. Add peas and sliced mushroom and leek. Cook until vegetables becomes soft.
- 3. At the end, add sliced tomatoes, pour soy sauce, red wine vinegar, season with some salt and ground peppers. Mix everything and cook more for about 1 - 2 minutes. Serve with some rice.