- Cod filet: 250 g (diced)
- Indian seasoning: 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric: 1 teaspoon
- Smoked paprika powder: 1 teaspoon
- Chili powder: pinch
- Oil: 2 tablespoon
- Diced onion: 1
- Minced garlic cloves: 2
- Fresh ginger: 1 small (grated)
- Coconut milk: 1 can (400 g)
- Fresh spinach: 100 g
- 1. In a small bowl, mix together Indian seasoning, turmeric and smoked paprika. Half of the seasoning mix pour on the fish, season with salt, pepper, mix it and set aside.
- 2. Add some oil on medium heated pan. Add onion, garlic, ginger and cook in about 8 minutes. Add remaining seasoning and cook for 1 minute.
- 3. Then pour coconut milk, and boil in about 3 - 5 minutes. After that, add the fish and cover pan. Boil in about 5 minutes. Add spinach and boil a little bit more.
- 4. Season with some salt, pepper and chili seasoning. Serve with "Basamati" rice or Indian bread. Bon appetite!