1. If you are using an entire chicken for this dish, cut it first.
2. Mix one spoon of mustard, paprika, a spoon of soft butter, salt, and pepper, spread the chicken pieces, cover and leave in a fridge for at least an hour.
3. Melt a spoon of butter and put the chicken. Cook it and pour the whine. Cover the frying pan, reduce the heat, and stew for about 30 minutes.
4. Take out the meat and put it in a dish that is meant to be used in an oven.
5. Pour cream into the remaining sauce.
6. Thoroughly mix a teaspoon of flour and 2 spoons of butter and mustard. Put it in the sauce and mix while heating. Mix in grated Parmesan. Pour this sauce on the chicken and put everything in the oven. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 200 C.
Soup4 carrots2 parsley roots (or parsnips)½ - 1 of a celery rootA few leaves of 2 leeks (the dark green parts)½ of a large onion8 bay leaves12 whole peppercorns and allspice berries (each)2 tbsp of saltA few sprigs of green parsley for garnishHomemade noodles6 whole eggs2 tsp of salt12-16 tbsp of warm waterMore flour for rolling.
chicken breastcoconut milkred curry pastecoconut or vegetable oilionred peppergreen beanschili peppersfish saucepalm or brown sugarlime fruit juicefresh corianderfresh or dried lime leaveslemongrass stems
½ pound (226.8 grams) chicken livers1 cup (237 ml) whole milk (optional)½ cup (113.4 grams) unsalted butter, divided1 small onion or shallot, minced1 garlic clove, minced4 teaspoons (20 ml) Cognac or other brandy2 bay leaves½ teaspoon (2.5 ml) chopped fresh thyme leavesKosher salt and black pepper, to tasteBaguette slices, to serve (optional)