1. Take butter (room temperature) and mix together with dills and other herbs or seasoning. Divide into 4 finger size pieces and put them in the freezer to chill.
2. Now take chicken breasts. You have to flatten them. Slice of inner breast piece. Then from the slice side carefully butterfly the breast, leave pieces connected. Repeat that for all the breasts. Then arrange all chicken cutlets inner side up, cover with food wrap, and gently beat them up with a meat tenderizer to flatten them out.
3. Then season chicken with salt and ground pepper to taste. In all chicken cutlets add one piece of butter (better on the corner) and wrap them. All butter should be covered.
4. Then all chicken cutlets completely cover with flour. Then dip into egg and milk mix and then roll it in bread crumbs. Then again dip into egg and milk mix, and roll in bread crumbs again.
5. Warm up a deep pot with oil over moderate heat. Add cutlets in. Boil in about 12 - 15 minutes.
6. Best taste with smashed potatoes and fresh vegetables salad!