1. Take butter (room temperature) and mix together with dills and other herbs or seasoning. Divide into 4 finger size pieces and put them in the freezer to chill.
2. Now take chicken breasts. You have to flatten them. Slice of inner breast piece. Then from the slice side carefully butterfly the breast, leave pieces connected. Repeat that for all the breasts. Then arrange all chicken cutlets inner side up, cover with food wrap, and gently beat them up with a meat tenderizer to flatten them out.
3. Then season chicken with salt and ground pepper to taste. In all chicken cutlets add one piece of butter (better on the corner) and wrap them. All butter should be covered.
4. Then all chicken cutlets completely cover with flour. Then dip into egg and milk mix and then roll it in bread crumbs. Then again dip into egg and milk mix, and roll in bread crumbs again.
5. Warm up a deep pot with oil over moderate heat. Add cutlets in. Boil in about 12 - 15 minutes.
6. Best taste with smashed potatoes and fresh vegetables salad!
chicken breastcoconut milkred curry pastecoconut or vegetable oilionred peppergreen beanschili peppersfish saucepalm or brown sugarlime fruit juicefresh corianderfresh or dried lime leaveslemongrass stems
Soup4 carrots2 parsley roots (or parsnips)½ - 1 of a celery rootA few leaves of 2 leeks (the dark green parts)½ of a large onion8 bay leaves12 whole peppercorns and allspice berries (each)2 tbsp of saltA few sprigs of green parsley for garnishHomemade noodles6 whole eggs2 tsp of salt12-16 tbsp of warm waterMore flour for rolling.
½ pound (226.8 grams) chicken livers1 cup (237 ml) whole milk (optional)½ cup (113.4 grams) unsalted butter, divided1 small onion or shallot, minced1 garlic clove, minced4 teaspoons (20 ml) Cognac or other brandy2 bay leaves½ teaspoon (2.5 ml) chopped fresh thyme leavesKosher salt and black pepper, to tasteBaguette slices, to serve (optional)