Chicken Steak with Ricotta Cheese and Spinach
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 pack of Ricotta cheese
- 2 cubes of frozen spinach
- 3 slices of garlic
- 4 spoons of grated cheese "Dþiûgas"
- Black pepper
- Grounded sweet pepper
- Olive oil
- 1. Cut chicken breasts into halves (6 pieces). Rub them with salt and pepper.
- 2. Use a blender to mix Ricotta cheese with spinach, salt, and garlic. Put baking paper on the baking tray, place chicken steaks, and cut each one every 1,5 centimeters (Just like a harmonica).
- 3. Use a spoon to add side dishes, spread pepper powder, grated cheese "Dþiûgas," and some oil. Bake at 180 C for about 45 minutes. Serve with rice and fresh vegetables. Enjoy!