1. First of all, boil the potatoes and peel them. Then mince, add eggs, flour, starch, salt and knead everything together very well.
2. Then cook minced meat in a frying pan, add chopped onion. At the end season with some salt and pepper.
3. Then in a potent mixture, add some minced meat and form little pancakes. Cook from both sides with oil, it should be a little bit crispy.
4. Finally, for the sauce, melt butter, add minced garlic. Mix together sour cream with milk and flour. Heat for a few minutes and then add dill. Enjoy your potato pancakes with this sauce!
5. Note: Potato pancakes with meat - it's a traditional Lithuanian cuisine dish. There it is called "Žemaičių" pancakes. It's potato pancake stuffed with minced meat, boiled meat or other fillings (you can choose by your taste!).